Meet our Members
A Contact Sphere is a group of professionals who complement rather than compete with each other.
A Power Team is a subset of your Contact Sphere that actively works together to pass referrals to each other. An example of a Power Team might be a web developer, a graphic designer, and a marketer, the so-called “Marketing Trio”. Learn more about how you can find your power team.
Benefits of Membership
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Substantially increased referrals.
- Tools to network more effectively.
- Bi-monthly newsletters with business tips.
- Free periodic workshops on networking.
Visit our meeting
WE'VE GONE VIRTUAL!
In accordance with guidelines from the town of Brookline and out of concern for our members and guests, we are meeting virtually via Zoom, at the same time, Tuesdays at 7AM.
If you'd like to "visit" our chapter (and we hope you do!), please be in touch with our Visitor Host, Lynne Damianos: email@example.com.
President: Maga Sanchez-Dahl
Vice-President: Chris Riffle
Secretary / Treasurer: Alex Steinberg
Mentor Coordinators (MSC)
- Rachel Bairstow and Lauren Carroll
- Brandon Eash
- Lynne Damianos (Coordinator)
- Matt Harris
- Gleb Budilovsky
- Nick McCummings
- Michael Canney
- Amy Wortzman
- Kristina Yee (Outside Events & Social Media)
- John Marsoobian (Coordinator)
- Merry Gerard
- Christie Dustman
- Michael Canney
- Ian Forman
- Andrew Reck
- Luke Matarazzo
- Dianne Ramponi
Our best chapter photographs have been taken by Lynne Damianos of Damianos Photography. Thank you, Lynne!
The speakers' schedule is maintained by the Chapter's Secretary. (This may change with 3 minutes launching pads and breakout sessions.)